Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For group bookings we reserve the right to withdraw the money at any giving time
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
This cozy and friendly hostel is a one minute distance from the main square and close to all pubs/clubs/restaurants and supermarket.
Our staff will tell you what to visit in the city and can plan your trip throughout Romania!! We will help you with anything, from renting a car to go on one of the most beautiful roads in the world, the Transfagarasean to finding an apartment if you are studying here and want to live in this beautiful city.
We also take you on day trips around Timisoara with the car or by bikes so you get to experience the true nature of Romania!
We have a beautiful courtyard where you can relax in the hammock or play ping pong, we also do grills, play poker sometimes, or just hang out and play the guitar.
We are trying to make your stay as pleasant and as authentic as we can, and that's why we give you free shots of Palinca (traditional drink) made by our father!!
In the winter we huddle up and stay inside, where we watch movies, play on the Nintendo Wii and drink some boiled wine!
So no matter in which period you are coming, you will for sure have a great time!
Check in time: until 00:00
Check-out: as late as 23:00 and you can still use all the utilities(shower, common areas, etc)
We accept payment in Euros, UK Pounds, US dollars, and of course, Romanian Lei.
FREE 'Palinca' shot as a welcome to our hostel:)
FREE Internet / WiFi.
For group booking, amount will be fully charged on booking and it's a non-refundable rate. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>