Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Welcome to Freedom, your home away from home!
FREEDOM HOSTEL in cooperation with KUCHA PUB offers the best service, entertainment, food and drinks for our guests.
What to expect in pub?
-special prices & 20 % discount for hostel guests in Kucha pub (BREAKFAST, COFFE, DRINKS, TASTY FOOD)
-every night live music (guitar/DJ by resident Muratto)
-the best place in Budva to meet other backpackers and cool local people. A lots of great music, new friends and fun
-chill out terrace
What to expect in Hostel?
-The best location in the city, historical part of the Old Town.
-Minutes away from beaches, shops, markets, historical monuments…
-Comfortable mattresses and spacious beds.
-Friendly and easy to meet other people (both guests and locals)
-Well equipped (kitchen, laundry service, bike rentals, SUP boards,)
-City and activities explanation
- Tivat and Podgorica airport transfers (additional charge)
In our hostel you will find everything necessary for visiting Montenegro at a low price (nature, historically and nightlife themed excursions).
Age limit in Freedom Hostel is from 16 up to 50 years!
The doors of Hostel “Freedom” are always opened for you. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
1, Maa Montenegro
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>