Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Freedom Hostel is located on the main strip of Cairns, giving you easy access to the local bars and cafes. If you feel like going for a swim, we are a 2 min walk from Esplanade Lagoon and the marina where the snorkelling and diving trips depart to the Great Barrier Reef. Most day trips and tours pick up within 100m from the hostel.
- Newly refurbished
- FREE Luggage storage
- FREE ultra fast WiFi
- Fully equipped communal kitchen and dining area
- 24-hour laundry facilities
- Nightly entertainment and events
- Onsite travel desk
- Mobile Phone App key system
Our private and dorm rooms are more than just a place to rest your head. They are your home away from home and our rooms have everything you need to chill out after a long day, hang out with friends, or plan your next adventure!
Freedom Hostel Policies & Conditions
-Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-Reception hours are 09:30 - 16:00.
-Check in from 13:00.
-Check out at 10:00. Guests must check-out by 10am on their day of departure. Luggage storage is available.
-Freedom accepts cash, EFTPOS, VISA, MasterCard. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
-Accommodation must be paid in full at or prior to check-in.
- Freedom Hostel uses a mobile phone app for access to the hostel. Please install the app 'GOKI' before arrival, or contact the hostel if you are unable to access the app. This is important to be able to access the hostel.
- Reception 9.30am - 4pm and on call 5pm - 9pm Monday to Friday. On call reception on Saturday and Sundays
-Age restriction: Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay at Freedom Hostels. Guests staying in dormitory rooms must be aged over 18 or with a parent or guardian.
-If you have made a reservation for more than one person in a dormitory room, we cannot guarantee that you will be allocated beds in the same room. Please ensure that you make a request at time of your booking and we will do our very best to accommodate your group in one room.
-All guests are required to present valid photo identification upon checking-in. Freedom Hostels will only accept a valid international Passport. Guests without valid photo ID will not be permitted to check-in
-Freedom Hostels Cairns only has stair access into the property. The property is currently unable to support accessibility requirements of mobility impaired persons.
-Noise; We ask that you respect other guests by limiting the amount of noise after 10.00pm.
-Strictly no visitors are permitted after this time.
-No animals are allowed in the Hostel with the exception of guide dogs.
-Management reserves all rights to refuse accommodation Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>