Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are in Manhattan's Flatiron neighborhood, Freehand New York is housed in the former George Washington Hotel - which was once home to many storied writers, musicians and creatives.
We've got a variety of rooms for you to choose from designed by Roman & Williams, all of our rooms feature comfortable bedding, custom-commissioned artwork by bard college students and alumni, plus all the necessities to make you feel at home. work or play, we've got you covered.
Freehand New York offers a choice of traditional rooms or dorm style accommodations that can be booked privately. All rooms feature a private en-suite bathroom.
Local Health Options Nearby:
Pharmacy: Walgreens Pharmacy - 33 E 23rd St - (212) 685-2047 - walgreens.com
Holistic Healing: Holistic Natural Medicine - 928 Broadway suite 401 - (347) 988-0178 - http://holisticnaturalmedicine.com/
Hospital: NYC Health & Hospitals/Bellevue - 462 1st Ave - (212) 562-4141 - nychealthandhospitals.org
Urgent Care:Midtown NY Doctors Urgent Care - 205 Lexington Ave - (212)-684-4700 - quickpassmd.com
CityMD West 23rd -37 W 23rd St -(646)-596-9627 - https://www.citymd.com/urgent-care-locations/ny/manhattan/west-23rd/004
Vitamin Drip:REVIV New York NoMad - 1140 Broadway #804 -(212) 470-8557 - revivme.com Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>