Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Groups must pay the entire balance after booking the hostel
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our hostel was designed by solo travelers that love the hostel life. We always have music playing and are always working to try to bring all guests together by: going out to local happy hours, having BBQs in the back, family dinners, beach outings, drunk nights, rough mornings, hair of the dogs, etc. Our philosophy remains that one of the best parts of traveling is the people you meet along the way. Our inspiration for this comes from watching strangers enter Full Sail Hostel and leaving as friends. There is nothing more beautiful than this.
Our location is very privileged, we're located in the heart of the 'terra de luz' (city of sunlight)! Only 5 minutes from the beautiful Beira-Mar where you will find the best brazilian food, the coldest coconut water, and warm beaches. There are buses to the greatest beaches in Ceara, like Cumbuco, just down the street. We're also strategically located in between the liveliest night life in Fortaleza: Dragão do Mar, Center of Art and Culture (it also has museums and other activities during the day) and Varjota (known for good restaurants and bars). Both are only 5-10 minutes by Uber (~BR$ 8-10) or 20 to 30 minutes walking. Our favorite happy hour spot is right down on the beach. You don't have to worry about being far from the fun in Fortaleza, as most of the fun starts at home!
The Full Sail Hostel is run and owned by a fun team of local & international staff. We speak English, Portuguese, and French fluently. We offer transfers to all the best beaches:Jericoacoara, Canoa Quebrada, and Beach Park. We have the best tips about places to go (both touristy and off the beaten path) and we're ready to show you a great time in this beautiful city!
If all of the above isn't enough, we include a free breakfast just for fun every morning with seasonal fruits, cold juice, sandwiches, make-your-own eggs, and more. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. However, a worrying quarter (25%) of people are skipping breakfast once or more during the week, with more than one in ten (13%) never eating it. Unacceptable.
Located in the back of the Hostel, where the magic happens, is our bar/lounge, opened everyday, with caipirinhas, beer, and music (everyone is welcomed to dj; we accept most kinds of music...). It is perfect to meet other travelers or relax after the beach. This is where the caipirinhas, drinking games, and fun starts (and sometimes ends...).
What you'll find at Full Sail Hostel:
Comfortable hang out areas
Kitchen free to use, anytime
The Full Sail Bar
Information about the city
Services offered at Full Sail Hostel:
Daily transfers to other beaches
Local tours to nearby beaches (ask staff for the full list)
Kitesurfing, Windsurfing and Surfing bookings
Discounts at the best club in town
Late check-out for a small extra fee (because sometimes you just want to sleep in before you leave our lovely house, we have your back!)
A great time with the Full Sail Team!
We hope you choose to stay with us and we promise you won't regret it!
Please look at the room description as some rooms do not have Air Conditioner!
Full Sail Team Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>