Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We have travelled all around the world. As budget minded frequent travelers, we know what you need for a nice trip. We provide a nice, warm, clean home base and a friendly staff for your adventures in Budapest. Our rooms are ideal for couples, small groups of 3, and individual travelers. Just let us know what you are after and we give you ideas where to start.
AFTER RESERVATION, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
The place you deserve:
- Window in every room - it is not a prison, right?
- Comfortable real bed - it is not the army, right?
- Internet access to stay in touch - just as the above :o)
- Clean place to feel like home - no need to explain >:o)
- You lock the door - to keep everything just as you left
- Downtown location, in the middle of great cafes, restaurants, clubs - just be there, no commute
- Free flyers and brochures on cultural and entertainment venues
- Helpful multi-lingual staff, providing you the best tips for going and eating out, concerts, exhibitions
- Laid-back and friendly atmosphere, a great place to relax and prepare for the next round :o)
Check in: 12pm, check out: 10am. If you plan to leave later or arrive earlier, you can store your luggage, no problem. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>