Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The hotel is situated near Zeta River, 2 km, Budos Mountain, 5 km, Krupac Lake, 5 km, Slano Lake, 5 km, Vucje Ski lift, 20 km away. Zurim Mountains - Big and Small Zurim - are part of a hiking tour which you can book with additional charge. Bike rental and car rental are available at the accommodation and the area is popular for skiing and cycling. You can as well enjoy bike tours, walking tours, cycling, hiking, skiing (all with an additional charge).
The property has room service and free WiFi throughout the property. All rooms features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel all rooms include a closet and a private bathroom. Guests at GARNI HOTEL ATRIUM can enjoy a buffet breakfast.
Garni hotel Atrium Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 2 days (48h) before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00.
Check out before from 10:00 to 11:00.
Reception works from 08:00 till 21:00. If the guests need something during the night, there is a night guard at the hotel.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hotel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
No curfew. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Express check-in / out
- Huonepalvelu (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>