Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
14 days or more prior to arrival - no fees charged
13-11 days prior to arrival - one night charge for each bed booked
10 days or less prior to arrival - full charge on each bed booked.
No shows will be charged the full stay for each bed booked
Reduction in numbers - more than 10 percent will charge one night for each bed reduced based on the cancellation policy above.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Gaslamp Hostel is happy to host your group! We just ask that while you're having a good time you respect our hostel like you'd respect your grandma's home.
We require a $200 security deposit for groups of 8 - 15 and $400 for 16+. It will be fully refunded after a room inspection and as long as you respect our common spaces as well. Any damages will be detailed for cost of repair/replacement.
We can provide food bins just for your group, just ask if needed. We also ask that you let us know what time you'll be arriving so we can ensure your booking is fast and easy.
We prefer group payment by wire transfer. Credit cards may be charged a small service fee.
We're here to help so just let us know what we can do to make your stay memorable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
With our great weather year-round, San Diego is a great escape any time of year. We’re minutes away from a great stroll to the waterfront or a ferry to Coronado Island's expansive white beach. The Padres stadium is a 10 minute walk and many other attractions are very nearby including the San Diego Zoo, Seaport Village, Midway Naval Musuem and Seaworld. Explore nearby neighborhoods and hiking trails or take tour of our myriad of microbreweries! We're also a short drive or bus ride from other beaches. You can rent scooters and bikes at a nearby stand and get out and explore the city!
---- COVID-19 PROTOCOLS ----
We are committed to following the science as it becomes available. We use high grade air filters in our HVAC system, approved disinfectants and have sanitizing schedules. Sanitizer is available throughout the building. As of June 15, 2021, the State of California lifted the mask mandate for vaccinated individuals. We welcome vaccinated guests to enjoy our hostel maskless and request unvaccinated guests to please wear a mask in the common areas. Unvaccinated staff will wear masks while on duty.
Okay, back to the fun stuff...
While the building may be Victorian, our amenities are all modern including:
-Fresh bedding, linen, pillows and towels
-Central air conditioning/heat and ceiling fans in all rooms
-Dorms have lockers with outlets inside for secure charging of electronics
-Privacy panels on all dorm beds that include a light, shelf and outlets to charge your electronics!
-Community kitchen with lots of cookware
-Filtered water dispenser (help save on disposable plastic bottle use!)
-Free luggage storage during stay
-Early check in and late check out (when available)
-Light breakfast daily
-Spa-feeling hallway bathrooms with hair dryers
-Comfortable hang out spots
-Electronic entry to hostel and rooms
-Self check-in for after hours arrivals
+Comic Con 2022 and onward have special cancellation policies listed below. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>