Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations made within 2 weeks of arrival will incur first night's charge.
No show will incur full charge.
No reduction in numbers allowed within 1 week of arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Full payment is required 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our small hostel boasts a fully equipped kitchen, a large guest lounge with fireplace. Free unlimited Gigabit Fibre Wi-Fi, the fastest in New Zealand is available in all public areas of the Hostel and every guest room. There are also PCs in the lounge for guest use.
There are 4 bathrooms giving a total of 6 showers and 6 toilets, abundant facilities for a small hostel! A large laundry with coin washers and dryers is also available for guest use.
We offer a great mix of room layouts, from single and double beds in 6 Bed Dorms, small private twin bunk rooms to private Queen Bed rooms.
We have a relaxed atmosphere surrounded by eclectic artworks, including our famous 2.5 m high Alien made totally from car parts.
Reception is open 8 am to 8 pm daily. (late check-ins can be arranged)
Check-in from 2:00 pm
No photo ID, No entry (International passport or NZ photo Drivers License only) No exceptions
Payments accepted: Mastercard, Visa, EFTPOS, Cash
Guests can cancel free of charge until 1 days before arrival. Guest will be charged the first night if they cancel in the 1 days before arrival (unless specified otherwise in the booking)
Children cannot be accommodated
No pets are allowed
Alcohol Policy: No excessive drinking at all times, quiet time is 10pm and after.
Laundry Hours: 7 am to 10 pm daily Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>