Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation of total amount permitted:
From confirmation - 31 days before arrival: 75%
30 - 8 days before arrival: 10%
7 days before arrival: 0%
Upon confirmation: 25% (non refundable)
30 days before arrival: 75%
In case of no-show e the full amount of the booking will be charged.
Every guest must have an official photo ID
Additional Terms and Conditions
BREAKFAST - We serve it from 7am to 10am, in slot of 30min (max 30 people per slot). We also prepare breakfast box!
CAFÉ AND RESTAURANT - Our Group Meals go from 2 to 3 courses with a price range of 9.50€ to 12.50€. In need of a lunch pack for your day trip and guided tours? Ask for our picnic options! Our restaurant has a maximum capacity of 30 people.
TOWELS & BED LINEN - Bed linen is included in all our rooms. The towels are only included in our Singles / Twin Rooms, if you are staying in a multiple dormitory you can add them for 4€.
24 HOURS RECEPTION - Our reception is open 24 hours a day to welcome and assist your group. Check-in : from 14:00 / Check-out within 10:00. A deposit of 2,00 € per person (refunded on departure) will be required on arrival for the keys given to every participant of the group
NON-SMOKING - All our rooms and public areas are non-smoking. A penalty fee of up to 500€ can be charged for smoking in the room.
LUGGAGE DEPOSIT - We can store all your luggage in our deposit room both on arrival and departure for 2€/piece (subject to availability)
• The local city tax is not included, it should be paid upon arrival, currently €3.50/person and night.
• In order to guarantee full privacy for dormitories, all empty beds will be charged.
• Under 18 groups will require written confirmation acceptance from the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Generator is located in Rome’s Esquilino District (known for it’s traditional old school vibe). Sitting atop one of the city’s famed seven hills in one of the oldest areas of Rome, Generator is situated right across the street from the Mercado dell’ Esquilino, a food market showcasing the wide variety of Italy’s fresh local produce. The property is a 5-minute walk from the Termini station and Colosseum Amphitheatre.
At Generator Rome, the interior is a tapestry of Roman heritage with 67 intricately styled private or shared en suite rooms. Set over seven floors, the hostel includes a deli-style café, bar and chill-out lounge.
Generator has everything you need to adapt to the laid-back Italian lifestyle.
Generator Rome's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
In case of no show or late cancellation, the total amount of the full booking will be charged unless the property is informed of late arrival by the guest.
Breakfast not included.
International breakfast available upon request: €5.50
Monday to Friday from 7 am to 10 am
Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 12 pm
Towels included only for private double or single room
No Smoking throughout
Credit cards accepted
No pets allowed
Age restriction – Please note that guests under the age of 18 are not allowed to stay in shared dorms; they must book private rooms.
Check-in policy - Valid photo identification in the form of an ID or Passport will be required at check-in.
Reception available 24 hours.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per person per night
We do not accept customers younger than years of age.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>