Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Geo Home Holiday Hostel has 16 en-suite rooms some with windows, most suitable for budget backpackers looking for cheap, clean and safe stay. Geo Home Holiday Hostel provides Single, Twin, Double, Triple rooms and up to 4P room to suit every travelers' needs. The main characteristic which make Geo Home Holiday Hostel always so packed with travelers is it's spacious rooms, big common area, free WiFi internet access (bring your own notebook) and well equip facilities. You just feel like staying in a star rated hostel, not just another cheap creepy guesthouse.
Geo Home Holiday Hostel Facilities
In room LCD TV In room Phone & Air-conditioning
24 hrs staff present free local calls and fax
IDD service Oven and Microwave Oven
Refrigerator Free WiFi Broadband Internet Access
Distilled Water Sharing Lobby Karaoke and HDTV
Each room has its own toilet, hot shower and air-conditioner. Property also provide free body/hair shampoo, towels, tooth brush/paste, slippers, hair dryer for your convenience. The fire prevention facilities are fully complies with government's requirements, making your stay a very safe one.
4Pax:Double Bed Room (Two Double bed Room)
3Pax:Double Bed Room (one double bed, one single bed)
5 paxes:Family Room:Good for 2-5 persons sleep, the room provided 5 individed Beds.
Double Room (One big bed Room): Good for 1-2 person sleep only.
Single Room:Good for 1 person sleep only.
Standard 2 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite: Female only
Geo-Home Holiday Hostel is a licensed Guest House (General) under Office of The Licensing Authority in Hong Kong. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Air Conditioning
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>