Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Enjoy the ocean views, listen to the waves breaking on the foreshore and watch ships come in to the harbor whilst you relax in our tranquil outdoor garden terrace or from our enclosed upper balcony.
With shops and restaurants close by you can find a quirky postcard for your loved ones back home or a good book for yourself, get some tasty food from one of the many restaurants, cafes and takeaways or just chill out and enjoy the sunset with a drink in hand after a nice day at the beach!
A valid passport or drivers licence must be presented upon check in. Check in is available from 3.30pm to 8pm.
You must be fully vaccinated to stay at our hostel, you will be required to show your vaccination certificate at check in. All Government mandates ( social distancing and mask mandate) must be adhered to at all times.
After hours: ( upto 10pm) This is only available by prior arrangement. Please ring the Hostel direct prior to your arrival date to arrange your access. As we are not a 24 hour reception we are unable to receive guests who may be arriving in the early hours of the morning via bus.
• New arrivals - between 3:30 PM and 8:00 PM
• After hours check in is available with 24 hours prior arrangement with management, please call the hostel using the number on your confirmation email.
• Valid ID is required (Passport, Photo ID, Driver’s Licence)
• Accommodation is to be paid in advance. Please ensure you advise us of your CVV number.
• Key Deposit: A cash deposit of $50.00 is required for all guest. Towel Hire is $5.00 ( private rooms are exempt)
• Checkout time is 10:00 AM sharp (exceptions can be made with management)
• Early checkout, see Reception the day prior to leaving
• Please place your pillow and sheets in duffle bag provided and return to reception (private rooms excluded)
• Kitchen hours from 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM. Please clean up after yourself
• Food may only be prepared in the kitchen, and be eaten in the designated areas (kitchen, dining/common room and outside patio areas) – no food or drink may be taken upstairs to the first floor or into guest’s rooms
• Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated
• Loud music is strictly prohibited
• No Smoking, illicit drugs or weapons are allowed on the premises to read – Illicit drugs or weapons are not permitted on the premises or the property
• Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the lodge building or on the outdoor veranda’s, or upstairs access way– an outdoor “smoking lounge” is located in the outside rear courtyard, under the shady tree. Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking area
• No excessive consumption of alcohol
• No sleeping bags or sleeping equipment allowed on the premises
• No visitors are permitted in the lodge
• No animals or pets
• Please conserve water and electricity. Please limit showers to 3 minutes and turn fans and lights off when you leave your room
• Lock your room when not in it - For the comfort and privacy of other guests, please observe these rules.
• Change towels are included for guests in private rooms Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>