Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Julley is hello in the local language in Ladakh.
Set in picturesque Valley of Leh-ladakh India with the magnificent view of Mountains and Valley. Located in easy 5 minutes walking from the Leh Main Market.
Glacier view guest House Leh offer well furnished Rooms with a Led TV, attached western bathroom, and powered by free Wi-Fi, Electricity back up, Garden and Hill View and a rooftop cafe and restaurant and free parking space.
Guest house is also Close To several Tourist Destinations like Thikse Monastery, Nubra Valley, Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa and many more.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check In Time is 11am and Check Out Time is 10am. Early Check In / Late Check out is subject to availability.
3. Breakfast not included.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours: 24*7.
6. No age restriction. Children under the age of 5 are complimentary; Children above the age of 5 are considered as adults and charged as an extra person.
7. Taxes not included. 12%.
8. No pets. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>