Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In the event of cancellation, the following rules shall apply:
More than 30 days prior to arrival : 0% cancellation fee
Less than 30 days prior to arrival : 100% cancellation fee
No Show will be charged : 100% cancellation fee
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Lobby Lounge - Close to the reception, this is the place to enjoy a light refreshment, meet friends and business acquaintances.
The Gym - The hotel offers high quality equipment to ensure that our Clients keep fit while being away from their usual training & sport facility.
The Hotel is 11 km away from the airport approximately 20 minutes. Golden Tulip Zanzibar Resort is exquisitely outlined in an inconspicuous Zanzibar path, with fantastic Ocean View it lies on ( 6°06'51.8'S 39°12'45.8'E). It is 12.3 Km (approximately 20 Minutes drive) from the Kisauni International Airport and from Stone town it s about 7 Km which is approximately 13 Minutes drive (with no traffic).
The Hotel has a total of 32 elegantly designed rooms accommodating its guests in well decorated spacious rooms and lounges with ocean view and city view.
Golden Tulip Zanzibar Resort Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - city tax 1.00 USD per person per night.
24 hour Reception.
Smoking Policy: The Hotel does not allow smoking in the rooms.
Pet Policy: Service animals are not allowed in the Hotel.
The hotel does not sell alcohol however we have a large variety of Non Alcoholic drinks. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>