Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
GBL is the right spot for you! Stay here @ Goodbye Lenin and winter freaks hostel :)
Here you get the best tips. We are winter addicts and we love all kind of mountain activities.
We are located few meters from the National park trails and 10 Min walking from the beginners ski slopes, where most of our guest start the snow adventure . No matter if you are skier, snowboarder , beginner or expert, winter hiker or if you just love snowy mountains from behind the window, sitting in the cosy, wooden lodge and drinking mulled wine :)
Reasons to come to us:
1. Buses to the most popular ski slopes placed just across the street or organized transfer.
2. We offer snowboard lessons on the very reasonable price - please book ahead
3. Apres ski fun in the hostel
To get a taste of what your stay at Goodbye Lenin could be like, just have a look at our Facebook page ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“Zakopane Goodbye Lenin HostelÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢. Or better yet, drop by for a visit ;)
See you soon,
Mao (cat) , Mia(cat), Majka (goat) and the rest of the GBL staff :) Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>