Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Each room is equipped with its own bathroom, wardrobe, work area and refrigerator. The hostel has free Wi-Fi, a kitchen, laundry and drying room, free parking.
Good Hostel (Хороший Хостел) Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00. In case of a delay in the departure of guests for more than 6 hours (12:00 - 18:00), payment for accommodation is charged in the following order: Each subsequent hour of stay - 50 RUB. In case of a delay in the departure of guests for more than 6 hours, payment is made based on the full cost of the current day.
24 hours reception.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hostel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 20.00 RUB per person per night.
Breakfast not included - 200 RUB per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 3 years of age.
Rooms are cleaned every other day. Bed linen is changed every five days. The guest needs to hand over the dirty linen on their own and get clean.
After check-out, it is mandatory to hand over bed linen. Inform the administrator about leaving.
The administration is not responsible for personal belongings left by the residents of the hostel.
In order to ensure the safety of guests in common areas (entrance hall, kitchen, corridors), video surveillance is conducted
RESIDENTS ARE PROHIBITED:
1. Violate access control and bring unauthorized persons to the hotel.
2. To use electric heating devices in the living rooms (electric kettles, boilers and stoves, etc.);
3. Being in a hotel drunk, drinking alcoholic beverages. Any open bottles found will be discarded.
4. Bring firearms, edged weapons, explosives, poisonous substances to the hotel.
5. Independently change the bed, move to another room. Remove furniture and other property of the hotel from the room and from the territory of the hotel;
6. Dump garbage and food waste into toilets, sinks and windows;
7. Smoking on the territory of the hostel;
8. Drive in nails and screws into furniture and walls, stick posters and various stickers;
9. Prevent maids from cleaning the room.
11. Use a berth without bed linen. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>