Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are located in a cozy little house with its own territory in the historical center of Moscow. It is easy to get from the Kurskaya metro station and from the Komsomolskaya metro station.
In our hostel there are so many separate rooms with a unique design. We’ve made sure that you can have a real rest aﬅer the journey. Most of the rooms - a separate room for one or two people. If you decide to come with your family, there is a place for you (4-bed and 3-bed family room). We also have an 8-bed female room, and so the same for children. Do not worry, there you will be very comfortable and convenient. We have developed new bunk beds: they are more spacious than standard, with partitions and curtains, each guest has its own shelf, lamp and socket. For your good evening with new friends from all over the world we have made the atmospheric living room with a kitchen! Come and see for your own eyes.
Good News Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment on arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Please do not make noise after 10 pm.
Please follow the link for visa support
http://www.bpltech.pro/invitation/goodnews/en Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>