Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Hostelworld.com have a cancellation policy of no refund on the booking deposit or booking fee (where applicable) for a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers. If you have a cancellation policy relating to the balance that you have charged / will charge to the guests credit card, please state this here.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
In Good One Hostel, there are Private Cubicle Room with Shared Bathroom for solo or group travllers. Private rooms with En-Suit Bathroom are also available for couple. Good One Hostel provides on-site fundamental facilities such as free Wi-Fi, breakfast, lockers, towels and toiletries.
Why choose to stay with Good One Hostel?
Because of its great location, clean & comfort and wonderful friendliness.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 15:00 to 24:00. ( After 3pm and 24 hours front desk staff available)
2. Check-out Time: from 06:00 to 12:00 noon. (Before 12pm and 24 hours front desk staff available)
3. Payment: Cash (THB) only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Any cancellation received within 2 days prior to arrival date will incur the first night charge.
(2) Failure to arrive at the hostel will be treated as a No-Show and will incur a charge of 50% of the booking value.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay in the hostel is 15 years old. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>