Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
I studied architecture and my husband is a PhD candidate in mechanical engineering. We can speak English, Spanish & a little German. We are interested in meeting and communicating with people from all over the world. A light breakfast is also included in the room price.
We can provide you with traditional food for lunch and dinner if you ask us in advance (not included in the room price). We just accept Euros and U.S dollars & you don't have to pay before arriving at the apartment.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us. Hope to see you soon :)
Green House Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 00:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 18:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
24 hour Reception.
Extra policies for Property:
unfortunately, due to the Iran foreign policies, we can not host guests from The unites states , Canada and Israel.
Our apartment is all yours, just keep it clean :)
Please take off your shoes in the house, we provide you slippers.
We accept only Euros and U.S Dollars in cash & you don't have to pay before arriving at the apartment
Please have enough change because unfortunately we don't have any :-(
Please do not invite strangers to home.
The sewer system in Iran is different from other places, if you throw your toilet paper into the toilet, it might get stuck in there :-(
***The most important rule: Smile and be happy :) ***
Smoking is allowed outdoors only Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>