Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Great location - we're have 3 MRT (metro/underground) lines within walking distance, with most of the places you want to go just a few stops away.
Great staff - loaded with info on what to see and do in Singapore
Unlimited free wifi - so you can stay in contact with your friends and family, and research what to do and where to go next
Great rooftop and common area - for relaxing and meeting other backpackers.
1. Cancellation Policy: You can cancel the reservation free of charge 1 day before your arrival, No show, cancellation or late amendment is subjected to 1st night room charge penalty.
2. Check in from: any time 24 hours
3. Check out before: 12noon
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
5. Breakfast included.
6. No curfew.
7. No smoking in the whole hostel.
8. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
1, Suosituimmat Singapore
1, Maa Singapore
1, Suosituimmat Singapore
1, Maa Singapore
Green Kiwi sanoo
Also, our breakfast puts us ahead of the rest. We provide a variety of spreads and breakfast lasts till 12.. or later! So you can sleep in! We also provide complimentary all day coffee and tea.
Singapore is quite a small island, with excellent public transport, and nothing is very far. We're in the city area, easily accessible from all the main tourist areas. We have the famous Lavender Street hawker centre just across the road, with heaps of cheap local food. I'd recommend two must-see free things: the URA's Singapore city gallery (three floors of scale models of the city) by day, and the four sections of Singapore River (Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, Marina Bay, Gardens by the Bay) by night. Victoria Gomez, Commercial Manager
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>