Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1 day cancellation policy: If there is a no show/late cancellation they will be charged the first night of their stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Discipline needs to be maintained in all aspects.
We provide sight-seeing,water sports & adventure trips.
Car & bike rental available.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Live in the lap of mother nature amidst birds and butterflies.
The rooms of the hostel are quite comfortable with bunk beds made out of pine wood with overall green space around amazing vibes.
The Green Nest Hostel and Guest House is surrounded by Coco Grooves and the Arpora Hills(THE HEART OF GOA).
Positive Vibes with numerous spots to Hangout,Chill & Booze.
Board games (Chess,Dominoes,Carrom) are available.
The Hostel offers a Continental/Asian breakfast.
We provide Bicycle Rental, Self-Drive Scooty/Bikes/Cars Rental , Airport & Railway Station Pickup & Drop are available at Green Nest.
Within 5 km.radius there are 5 famous beaches namely Baga,Anjuna,Vagator,Calangute &Candolim.
World Famous Arpora & Anjuna Night Market, Club Cubana, and Hammerz Luxury Night Club also lie close to the hostel.
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
In case of a Late Cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the full amount of your stay.
Check in from 1:00 P.M.
All our guests need to show valid passports/IDs at check in.
Check out before 11:00 A.M.
Payment upon arrival by Cash or Google Pay.
Taxes not included.(18% GST)
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept guests younger than 18 years of age.
Non-smoking room but with Designated Smoking Area. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>