Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Between two bridges, San Anton and Trinidad, and on the banks of the river Jucar ... a perfect environment to walk and enjoy nature, which in Cuenca merges with the city itself, and that will allow you to quickly access both the Center as to the old area on foot in a matter of steps. Apart from this romantic and embellished definition of our location, in practical terms, we are located in the center of the city of Cuenca. We are right in from of Plaza Trinidad. In addition, around 10-15 minutes walking from our location, you will be able to reach the most relevant landmarks of Cuenca such as las Casas Colgadas, el Obispado de Cuenca and Torre de Mangana, amongst other relevant monuments of the city. In addition, the old town is also reachable on foot for our location as well as the night club area.
We offer dorms for four, five or six people. In addition, since we are a hostel, we do take care carefully of the social aspects and details of the whole hostel perspective, which means that we have common and social areas where travellers can speak about past experiences, and in particular, share plans and ideas for the future.
Green River Hostel Policies and Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13h to 20h.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
During the week the reception is open from 08.15 to 20.30.
During the weekend, the reception is open from 08.15 to 20.30.
Nevertheless, it is possible to leave the luggage before the check in time, if it is necessary.
Green River Hostel reserves the right to charge an additional night in the stay if the room has not been left at the check out time.
No curfew. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>