Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Why green tortoise?
- MORE for the money & a unique San Francisco experience
- FREE Sauna
- FREE wifi throughout building & rooms
- FREE dinners 3 times a week - pasta, tacos, curry - wholesome & made with love!
- FREE breakfast every day (fruit, bagels & spreads, orange juice, eggs and organic oatmeal)
- FREE linens (comfy duvets in private & dorm rooms)
- FREE pub crawls (buy your own drinks)
- FREE sauna
- FREE computer lounge (printing is available too!)
- FREE under bed lockers (bring your own padlock, or buy one for $5)
- FREE tea & coffee 24/7 - great assortment of quality tea bags
- FREE fully equipped kitchen with the latest equipment open 24 hrs
- FREE activities
- FREE day luggage storage before check in and after check out
- FREE maps & tour information
- FREE organic lavender shampoo, condition, body wash, and use of hair dryers
- FREE spirited
- Solid beds, real mattresses, not foam
- 4 outlet plugs per bunk plus a reading light
- Discounts on bicycle rentals
- Discounts at local stores
--Airport Shuttle from SFO Airport--$15/person
- Airport shuttle back to SFO airport - $17/person
- Legendary adventure tours on our own sleeper coaches
- Napa & Sonoma wine tours, Muir Woods, Yosemite
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- 11am check-out
- Huge kitchen
- Giant common room with a pool table, ping pong, giant Jenga, piano, stereo, and musical instruments
Green Tortoise has been the favorite of backpackers and travelers for decades. People rave about our unbeatable location in historic North Beach... just a few steps to San Francisco favorites like Chinatown and Little Italy, and a quick walk to Fisherman's Wharf and Union Square. After participating in our nightly activity, such as our famous Pub Crawl or Beer Olympics, you can get comfortable in our funky dorm rooms or cozy private rooms and enjoy our delicious free meals. If you have the time, hop on our “hostel on wheels” for a famous Green Tortoise Adventure Travel trip to Yosemite, Baja, Alaska, Burning Man, and other US National Parks! These are just a few of the reasons the Tortoise has become a legend.
*Some colorful adult entertainment clubs are located in our vicinity, also a busy & noisy area on the weekends and in peak season from clubs on the street.
If you're looking for a sterile, dull hostel that you can forget about the moment you leave San Francisco, the Tortoise isn't it. Time after time, our guests tell us that their favorite memories of San Francisco are of the times they spent in the hostel itself, meeting and hanging out with other backpackers, enjoying nights in our ballroom, making friends while enjoying our free dinners (3 times a week), or dancing in the ballroom until all hours. If the sun comes up before you've gone to bed, you know you've had a good night at the Green Tortoise.
To make it like your home, there's no curfew, huge kitchen, giant common room with a pool table and ping pong, piano, stereo, bicycle rack and quiet places to fill in the journals of your travels. The rooms are all non-smoking with large lockers under the bed to store your gear safely, comfortable beds with reading lights & 4 individual outlets per bunk, and new friends to meet. Our private rooms give you a real home away from home feel with comfy beds so you can chill out and have quiet time with your travel mate.
Visit more of California and travel across the United States with the Green Tortoise Adventure Travel, located online at www.greentortoise.com. Stop in the hostel and see where our our legendary 'Hostel-On-Wheels' Sleeper Coach Bus Trips is headed next. Take trips to Yosemite, down the Cali Coast, Alaska, Baja, Burning Man, and across the USA! Check us out online for a complete list of adventures & trip dates for 2020
A discount parking coupon is available at check-in for a nearby parking garage for $20 for a standard vehicle. Please use our loading zone in front of the hostel to unload your luggage and collect the parking coupon.
A credit card surcharge fee is added when using cards to pay for your nights stay. Save money and pay in cash Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>