Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full amount to be paid for group bookings.
Cancellation policy as follows -
1. 80% refund, if cancelled before 15 days before scheduled arrival.
2. 35 % refund, if cancelled 8 to 14 days before scheduled arrival.
3. No refund if cancelled 7 days before scheduled arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Greenlands Youth Hostel & International Tourist Home, Kodaikanal, is located adjacent to the mesmerising tourist spot called Coaker's walk, which gives our guests breathtaking view of the plains with the dense green landscape. We provide well-maintained budget dorm rooms, amazing outdoor recreation area and impeccable facilities adding onto your comfort and convenience. We are your ideal pick to have a memorable holiday in Kodaikanal.
NOTE - DORM ARE ALL MIXED ( BOTH MALE AND FEMALE) DORMS ONLY. NO PRIVATE DORMS AVAILABLE.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 11:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
10. No curfew. But silence to be maintained after 10 pm.
11. No Smoking in dorms. Smoking area available. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>