Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of cancellation or now show 50% of the total fee will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
To respect the rules of the property.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
A step away from the pedestrian Vitosha blvd, with its cafes, bars, restaurants and live performances, Guesthouse32 combines the unique sense to be in the middle of the party, but to enjoy your privacy in the quite and safe atmosphere of the small back-street. All main places of interest in Sofia are at walking distance: Vitosha Boulevard (50m), National Palace of Culture (200m), National Theater (300 m), Archaeological Museum (400 m), Ancient Serdika Complex and Fortress (400 m), The Presidency (400 m), The Russian Church (0,5 km), The Roman Basilica St Sofia (800 m), St Alexander Nevsky Cathedral (800 m), Opera House (1 km). Sofia Airport is 7 km away.
Each of our 6 rooms has its own decoration and style. All rooms share a two modern baths and two toilets. Free wi-fi is available everywhere. Free city tour and free city map on check in. 24/7 free coffee and tea while relaxing in our terrace/winter garden. Transfers, excursions, rent a bike/car can be booked on site. A cosy Italian restaurant downstairs. Breakfast, laundry & drying services for a small extra cost. The guest’s safety is guaranteed by the safe area, our security system and a night porter. 10 % off in our restaurant and 15% in The Green Bar at Vitosha blvd. Full buffet breakfast is served for 5.00 euro p.p.
Guest House 32 Policies & Conditions:
Check in time from 14 to 21 PM.
The guest must notify the hostel about the expected time of his/her arrival at the time of booking or 1 day in advance before arrival. Check in after 09:00 PM is possible after a confirmation from the hostel. A late check in fee applies in this case.
Check out before 11 AM.
Payment types: cash, credit cards, debit cards, 5% charge when paying by credit card. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
When you book a non refundable rate, the property will contact the guest for a cvv code and if the guest won't provide the cvv code within 24 hours the booking will be cancelled.
A buffet style breakfast could be ordered on place at cost of 4.00 euro.
All the guests have to inform us about the expected time of their arrival when make the booking. The reception is open from 01:00 PM to 09:00 PM. However earlier or later Check could be possible, but must be agreed and confirmed by the hostel at least 1 day in advance. A late check in fee may apply in this case. If the Customer remains in the room longer than the times stipulated above, the Hostel can charge an extra 50% of the room price. If the Customer remains longer than 6 PM, the Hostel can charge an extra 100% of the room price.
All the rooms have personal key. The Hostel is not responsible for any personal belongings or missing items.
Guest House 32 may need your CVC code. In order to get the CVC code
Guest House 32 will contact you. Please come back to them with the information
Guest House 32 need it within 72h or your booking will be cancelled. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>