Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Our cancellation policy for group bookings is full charge of the booking if cancel 2 weeks in advance. for individuals bookings full charge of the bookings if cancel 1 week in advance.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- All public and private spaces are non-smoking.
- Please be sure to lock all windows before leaving the house.
- For fire prevention, we ask that you refrain from burning candles/incense.
- Please turn off the a/c on when you leave the house - electricity is quite expensive in Japan
- No House Parties - Please don't raise your voice at midnight.
- About things left behind - if there is no inquiry within three days, we will dispose of it.
We offer female only rooms, if you would like to book a female only room please contact us.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We speak your language!
Free Cooking Supplies
Communal Kitchen with fridge space
Computers – free to use
We can arrange a free tour guide (according to availability)
Friendly staff, some of whom have lived in the area for decades and have plenty of local knowledge
Free Maps and information
Hello, we are Guest House Kyoto Inn :)
We started running in November 2016. We are a guest house with the latest and best Amenities. At the Guest House Kyoto Inn, you will find the perfect combination of urban convenience and secluded relaxation in the ancient capital of Japan.
We are conveniently located near Kyoto station and a lot of world heritage such as: Honganji temples (1.3 km, 16 min by walk), Kiyomizu temples (4.5 km, 38 min by bus), Nijo castle (2.8 km, 29 min by bus), Tofuku-ji Temple (3.3 km, 39 min by bus) etc. There are so many things to do and see in Kyoto and our central location makes us the best starting point. The best way to get around the Kyoto city is by bus, and you can buy a one-day bus pass from our counter. The nearest bus stop is just 1 minute walk from us.
We are a 3-floor building, with 5 rooms that can allow up to 26 people in total. There are three 3-bunk-bed rooms and two 2-bunk-bed rooms. Two female dormitory rooms are also provided. We have 5 toilets and 4 individual shower rooms. Free High speed WIFI is provided in all rooms.
Guests are welcome to use the public area, like the lobby, living room, toilet, shower room, washing machine, kitchen, refrigerator, and washing machine anytime. We have a fully equipped kitchen, please feel free to cook here. We also offer free tea and coffee for all our guests. Shampoo, conditioner and body soap are provided in the shower rooms. Toilet paper is also provided. We have a washing machine on the ground floor available 24 hours. There is also a balcony where you can dry your washed clothes.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Kyoto city bus stop - 1 min walk
JR Umekoji-Kyotonishi Station - 2 min walk
JR Kyoto station – 25 min walk, 3 min by train or 10 min by bus
Kyoto Station, malls and downtown - 10 min by bus
Umekouji Park - 2 min walk
Kyoto Railway Museum (The biggest train museum in Japan) - 5 min walk
Kyoto Aquarium – 5 min walk
Sizuya Bakery – 1 min walk
Central market of Kyoto city, fruits, veggies, fish etc. – 2 min walk
24-hours convenience store - 5 min walk
Big supermarket – 10 min walk
Japanese and International Restaurants – 1 min walk
Car Parking: There are also hourly parking lots near the guesthouse.
Bicycle Parking: No charge
Rent Towel: 150yen
Charger: Free (Deposit will be collected when request.)
Washing Detergent: 200 yen per package
One-day Bus Pass: 600 yen
Children under 12-year-old staying in the same bed with parent: 2000yen per night Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>