Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1 week before
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
It is possible to use the kitchen for free only if staying for a long period. If you are a guest of 2/3 nights you have to pay some little extra to use it. Washing machine is available (extra).
Linens and towels are included in the price.
Guesthouse City Center Bari is located at the heart of Bari , 97, Via F.S. Abbrescia, the most strategical location. In the centre and by the sea (only 100 mt by the sea and 15 minutes walking from the nearest beach 'Pane e Pomodoro' and 'Torre Quetta'). In Apulia, one of the most beautiful and attracting Southern Italian Regions.
The Guesthouse is situated next to the Old Town and close to Petruzzelli Theatre and only 10 minutes by foot from the main railway and central bus station. It is next to the bus stop line 12 and 12/. There is also very good access from the A14 motorway, Bologna - Taranto.
Please note that a pre-payment is required. In case of 'no show' or late cancellation, the full amount of the reservation will be charged.
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours
Check in Time: 4pm
Check out Time: 10am
Please note that we DO NOT HAVE Reception 24 h. Please only contact us through the email if outside the reception hours.
Pre-payment required. Payment upon arrival is not accepted.
Breakfast Not Included.
Check-in time after 10.00pm is 10 €/person
Minimum Stay: 2 days
Taxes Included. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Express check-in / out
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>