Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Kobe has flourished as a cosmopolitan port city, where has been deeply influenced by a lot of people from overseas since long ago.
Sannomiya, specifically in Kobe, is the center of the cultural crossroads.
Guesthouse Maya opened in thick of local town Nada at the foot of the stunning mountain, where is not very far at all from Sannomiya.
Suidosuji shopping street is only minutes away from the guesthouse and it is an old-fashioned and very vibrant as a kitchen of Kobe citizens. The locals have a good life in the town, who are friendly and don't put on air.
We'd love to be “Door to the real local” for your trip.
Where to go and What you'll find:
Mt. Maya by hiking up or cable car and you can look over a gorgeous view of the city and sea from the top.
Spending the time in Oji zoo and Art museum.
Strolling in the town where has a blend of the old-fashioned and the modern style.
Enjoying shopping and eating in Suidosuji shopping street.
Having a break at your favorite cafe.
At the end of the day, relax in Sento just like the locals do.
Stopping by a restaurant and a bar on your way back to the guesthouse, you can enjoy foods and sake with neighborhood.
We welcome you with charms of the town, precisely because we are the “Door to the real local”.
Have “Something Ordinary in Kobe” on your trip! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>