Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
4 weeks before arrival free of charge
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
In the Guesthouse Mezcalero you can experience Aztec-Mexican atmosphere up close - staying overnight in one of our individually styled rooms, having a drink at our Mexican bar or having a tasty breakfast...
Centrally, yet still quiet, you will find us in the back house of 64 Koenigsbruecker Strasse. We offer reasonable rates for artistically furnished single, double and multi-bedrooms - with the option of having breakfast...
You simply must stop by and see our relaxing Mexican bar. Come in and wind down here with a Tequila or a Caipirinha...
We are looking forward to seeing you.
Reception is open 24 hrs.
Minimum Stay: 2 nights
Bedlinen & towels are included in our prices.
2 days before the arrival - 0.00 local time of Dresden
Check In: 2.00 pm
Check Out: 12.00 noon
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards
Breakfast is served between 7 and 12 am - all-you-can-eat-buffet for 7,50 Eur per person.
The city of Dresden is charging an extra CityTax. This varies according to the amount of the total accommodation at the moment approx.
6 % . The city tax is not!! included in the given rates and has to be paid extra! Children are exempted. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>