Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Guesthouse Miso Soup has many types of visitors, from pilgrims to backpackers. It is a great chance to exchange informationa and to spend a 'Once‐in‐a‐lifetime chance' with such fun people.
Guesthouse Miso Soup welcome you not as a customer, but as friend and family member.
***Property Policies & Conditions:1. Check-in Time: from 17:00 to 22:00.
2. Check-out Time: until 10:00.
3. Payment: Cash (JPY) only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) At least 8 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) 2-7days before the date of stay: 50% of total fee;
(3) The day before the date of stay, on the date of stay, or No Show: 100% of total fee.
5. Age Restriction: Under 12 years old is prohibited to stay at dormitory rooms.
6. Reception Hours: from 17:00 to 22:00.
7. No smoking in the entire building.
8. Pets are not allowed. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>