Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are located a little bit away from the main streets of the town, so our location is perfect for those travellers who are seeking to relax and enjoy our culture and tradition. We are around 10-15 minutes on foot away from the Quepos Information Center,. meanwhile the town center is located to 20 minutes on foot from our location. In addition, the Port is around 25 minutes away walking from our position. Near to our place, just a couple of minutes of distance, you have several restaurants such as Marisqueria Jihuberths and Restaurante y Marisquería Kukula.
We offer diverse types of private accommodations for couples and/or groups of friends travelling together. Our rooms are economic but at the same time equipped with all the necessaries accessories and gadgets to make your stay with us special and fantastic. In addition, we have several common areas with hammocks, seats, etc where the travellers and the guests will be able to relax and enjoy a nice view towards the nature of Quepos.
Guest house pura vida Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 13.00%
Breakfast not included - 4.00 USD per person per day.
The reception is open from 05.00 to 23.00
No curfew. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>