Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The guesthouse was renovated from an old apartment building situated in the street where is known as a wholesale district for a long time. The reception and lounge are on the 1st floor while the guestrooms are on the 5th floor. Featuring warm hardwood walls & floors and old furniture, the lounge is a relaxing space for not only staying guests but also local people. It serves western-style breakfast in the morning, and opens as a bar at night.
Guests can choose to stay in private double rooms or in dormitory-style rooms. There are both western style dormitories with bunk beds, and Japanese-style dormitories where guests sleep on tatami-matted floors. All guestrooms have air conditioning. Bathrooms and toilets are shared.
The guesthouse is conveniently located within walking distance to Wakayama Castle and many other sightseeing spots. It is a perfect base for touring the city.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 16:00 until 23:00.
2. Check-out Time: 10:00.
3. Payment: We only accept payment in cash at the guesthouse.
4. Cancellation Policy: At least 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Reception Hour: from 7:30 until 10:00, and from 16:00 until 22:00.
(1) Breakfast is 500yen/person. We offer western style breakfast with bread, yogurt, cheese and drink.
(2) Breakfast hour: from 7:30 until 10:00.
7. Our Bar is open from 18:00 until 22:00. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Yhteinen huone
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>