Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The hostel features a spacious shared living area containing a fully-equipped kitchen and comfortable lounge. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the entire hostel. We are also able to provide you with a bike for 500 yen per day.
Thanks to our pin controlled front entrance we are able to provide a secure environment without the need for a curfew. We invite you to relax in this historic building, enjoy a friendly, fun and intimate atmosphere, surf our top-of-the-range internet and make yourself at home! Cafe & bar restaurant is now open on the first floor serving home roasted coffee and some meals for the breakfast.
*Please take a note our building as it’s an old wooden house has no enough sound proof, also does not have an elevator. Guests rooms are located on the 2nd floor. Our staff are happy to help you to carry your bags. All our facilities are on shared basis as we are designed with independent young travelers in mind. We are a hostel and not a hotel or Ryokan.
*Luggage storage is available anytime between 8am and 10pm. Check in time is 3pm.
*Our latest check in time is 10pm. No arrival is allowed after that. There is no curfew after checking in. If you are arriving at Kansai International airport after 8:30pm on your check in date, please book another place for the first night.
*We are located in a small alley. Please bring an access description provided on the booking confirmation e-mai from Hostelworld or check our location on google map before arrival.
To cancel or alter your booking:
4 days before-:20%, 3 days before-:30%, 2 days before-:50%, the previous day-:80%, on the day&No show-:100% #In the case of No show, all reservations will be automatically canceled, and the price of total nights will be charged.
#Please keep in mind that this is a small scale facility, so all cancellations are significant to us. You will be charged under any circumstances(Ex: transportation delay/cancel, bad weather).
- Mixed dormitory room >Bunk bed (basic dorm) or Wooden pod bed (standard dorm). Bed is equipped with a security locker, shelf, bed lamp, power supply, mirror.
- Female dormitory room >Bunk bed (basic dorm) or Wooden pod bed (standard dorm). Bed is equipped with a security locker, shelf, bed lamp, power supply, mirror.
- Double room > 1 double size bed in the Japanese-style room. 6 square meters.
- Economy Twin room > 2 single beds in the Japanese-style room. 10 square meters.
- Standard Twin room > 2 bunk beds room (4 beds) .11 square meters (The same as Quad room).
- Quad room > 2 bunk beds in the Japanese-style room. 11 square meters.
The bed-sharing of adults is not acceptable. Please book one bed per one person.
For kids under 15years of age, please read the following.
TRAVELING WITH SMALL KIDS
Bed-sharing kids are welcome at the private rooms. JPY1000 will be charged per 1 child if they are 3 years of age and older. One bed-sharing kid is acceptable per one adult.
Please note that it will be so tight for bed-sharing in Twin room and Double room.
NUMBER OF A GROUP
Groups of 7+ people can not book our hostel.
Mixed dormitory room : groups of 7+ people can not book in this room.
Female dormitory room: groups of 3+ people can not book the this room. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>