Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If group booking has any changes, it must remedy one week before arrival and inform the hostel by email after any ammendments are made.
Booking must be made one month in advance. After reservation is made, it must be clear that there must be emails going to and fro between the hostel and the group booking to ensure smooth arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Shu Hostel has 22 rooms, of which guests can choose accordingly to their preference to stay in 4 bed dormitory, 8 bed dormitory, twin bed room and single private room. We have a nice common area serving both Chinese and western cuisine. We serve good beers as well as Chinese beer. Shu hostel is very accessible from Guiyang Station, Guiyang North Station, Jin Yang Passenger Bus Station as well as the airport. We are also very accessible to many other places of interests in Guiyang. We also have band performances on an adhoc basic every month. Every room has good WIFI coverage. Expect a good shower after a long and exhausting while stop over at Guiyang with us!
***Property Policies and Conditions***
1).3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2).We accept cash payment only upon arrival.
3).Check in from 8am to 8pm and check out before 12 noon.
4).Call us if possible if you cannot speak Mandarin. We will guide you on how to get here, especially if you are easily lost in Big cities around China.
5).No fighting. No drugs. Be nice. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>