Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Gulnara Guesthouse provides single room, twin room and triple room. We also provide male dorm, female room and mixed dorm. We provide 24 hour reception and free breakfast.
Speaking English, Russian and Chinese at the reception, staff are willing to help at any time of the day.
Gulnara's has long been Tashkent's budget favourite, though it's lost ground to the new hostels in recent years. There's a friendly-family atmosphere in the lovely courtyard and manager Rovshan is very helpful. The shared bathrooms are clean and extras such as a laundry service, luggage storage, vegetarian dinners, airport pick-up and help obtaining a SIM card make this an understandably popular choice.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:30 am.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card isn’t accepted.
5. Reception working hours 24 hours.
6. Age Restriction: Guests under 16 years old should stay with guardians/parents.
7. Taxes not included (city tax 2$ per person per night). The tax will be paid on arrival.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>