Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
NB: Check-in in low season (Sept. 1st - Apr. 30th) is only possible until 10 p.m.
Included in the accommodation price:
A varied and healthy breakfast buffet, wireless internet, free parking for private cars.
Free parking for buses only if guests stay at the hostel (not just driver/co-driver). No parking for trucks and lorries without prior contact to the hostel.
Not included: Bed linen and towels. Guests may bring their own linen and towels or rent it at arrival for 70 NOK per set, including one towel. Sleeping bags are not allowed to be used!
Members of Hostelling International are entitled to a 10 % discount on the overnight price.
From the hostel you will get a magnificent view over Bergen city center. If you are up for a hike, hiking trails start just outside our doorstep. Rent one of our bikes for free in order to explore the city and the coast on two wheels!
Enjoy making your dinner at our fully equipped guest kitchen, relax in the TV-lounge, have fun playing foosball and table tennis, or work out in our gym studio. Time to relax? Take a break in our garden overlooking the city!
Both individual travellers and families may feel like at home here at HI Bergen Hostel Montana . Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Vuodevaatteet eivät sisälly
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>