Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We offer beautifully designed and noticeably clean private & dormitory rooms with highest hotel standard beds & tasty decoration, working space, relaxing spot, study room, kitchen & serving space, a modern cafe which is the perfect place to meet locals & get to know the real culture closely while relaxing and enjoying a traditional drink or meal in the beautiful Garden-Cafe.
Whether you're a budget backpacker, a couple on holiday or traveling with family & friends, you will enjoy staying at our Hostel. Our renovated historical building is what you need for your first experience of Iran with its high-standard service and super friendly staff.
According to our guests this branch is very suitable for experiencing the real Tehran just in the middle of it. 24/7 reception, secured lockers, CCTV protection for common spaces, free Persian style buffet breakfast.
HI Tehran Hostel II policies & conditions:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival at 6pm.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>