Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations made 14 days or less before check in date 100% non-refundable. If the reservation involves catering, a 75% refund on catering costs will be applied.
• A maximum of ten (10%) percent reduction in group size is accepted up to fourteen (14) days prior to date of arrival for a refund. Any request to increase the group size will be accommodated, subject to availability.
• Hostel reserves the right to cancel reservations not paid for in full fourteen (14) days in advance
of group arrivals.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A signed contract is required to confirm room block.
A twenty (20%) percent deposit is required at the time of booking. A fifty (50%) percent deposit is required if reservation involves booking at least fifty (50%) or fifty (50) hostel beds.
All reservations must be secured with a credit card at time of reservation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Vancouver's hostel by the beach is located just 30 minutes from downtown. At HI-Vancouver Jericho Beach you'll be surrounded by parkland and sandy beaches, with views of downtown Vancouver, Stanley Park, and the North Shore Mountains at your doorstep.
Our 'off-the-beaten-track' location isn't for everyone. If you'd prefer to be near the tourist locations, check out our HI Vancouver Downtown location. If you want to be in the heart of Vancouver's entertainment district, check out our HI Vancouver Central location. If you want to be surrounded by parkland, steps to the beach, and have access to hiking/ biking trails - come check us out!
Live like a local and experience all Vancouver has to offer here at the beach. Surrounded by parkland and beaches, we're located in the friendly neighborhood of Kitsilano, a 30 minute bus ride from downtown Vancouver and 10 minutes from the University of BC. Cycling, kayaking, beach volleyball, wind-surfing and hiking are within easy reach. Bike rentals are available at the Front Desk, and sporting equipment including tennis, soccer, football, badminton, bocce, croquet, frisbee and more are free to borrow.
Facilities include free wireless, fully-equipped kitchen, laundry, and a licensed cafe.
Help offset your worldly travels and make a difference in our park with The Earth Easy Project.
A little change can make a huge difference; a little effort can make the world better.
HI Vancouver Jericho Beach is located in beautiful Jericho Park, and the Earth Easy Project enables travellers to offset their environmental impact in two ways; ask at the front desk for further details.
Our friendly staff look forward to helping you!
The hostel is open from May 1 to September 30.
HI Jericho Beach is part of HI Canada, a not-for-profit organization on a mission to build a community of conscious travellers who share a greater understanding of people, places and cultures.
Please note that HI/YHA discounts are not available to members as part of this booking.
Please also note that HI-Vancouver Jericho Beach caters to travellers, and residents of Vancouver and the Lower Mainland are excluded from staying. Valid government-issued photo identification is required at check-in. Shared dormitory-style rooms are for guests aged 13 years and older. Minors must be accompanied by their legal guardian. Children 12 and under may stay in private rooms only. Guests are welcome to stay a maximum of 21 nights per season. Pets are not allowed. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>