Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Habibi Hostel is located minutes away from Ramallah city center, the hostel is a perfect base for your adventures in Palestine. The hostel is located in a beautiful, historic building that has been recently renovated and equipped with all the modern amenities. Habibi Hostel hosts regular tours throughout Palestine and takes guests to popular bars and restaurants within the city. Our staff provides 24 hour reception and cleans daily. The hostel is three minutes away from the city centre but is located in a quiet neighborhood with little traffic. Ramallah is 30 minutes away from Jerusalem, and an hour away from Bethlehem and the Dead Sea making it a perfect base traveling the West Bank.
Habibi Hostel offers four spacious dorm rooms and one private room with a total of 32 beds. Feel free to cook your own meals in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy either the dining room, lounge area or garden. The hostel also has two bathrooms, laundry, bedding, a flat screen TV, and projector.
Habibi Hostel Ramallah Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 7:00 - 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-atuhorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>