Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Although close to all the major clubs, pubs, restaurants, supermarkets ect , it is still situated far enough from the hustle and bustle that is paceville at night, to be able to provide you with a good night sleep. It is also close to st George's beach, and to many English teaching schools.
All our rooms have private bathrooms, and we can provide single, double , or triple rooms.
Clients at the Hacienda can make use of all the common areas, including the kitchen, common living room, wash room , and chill out area on the terrace.
The hacienda Property has got an international , friendly atmosphere and we take pride in not only hosting our guests, but also in helping them with anything they might need during their stay. At Hacienda you can speak to us in English, Italian or Spanish.
The directors of Hacienda are avid travellers and so have the right feel as how a Property should operate.
Check in noon - Please be informed that we do not accept check in at late nights after 23.00 , unless you notify us in advance
reception is open from 9 am till 9 pm
Check out 11.00 am
Kindly note that there is an extra charge per night for air condition.
Air condition is available only if we are informed as soon as you make your reservation.
Payment by cash or credit card on arrival day, please note that there is a 3% charge if you are paying by credit card.
Please inform about arrival time Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>