Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Though we have less space than a typical hotel and our rooms are VERY SMALL and SIMPLE, all rooms come with private toilet, hot/cold shower, aircon, tv, phone (free local calls) & complimentary coffee. Please note that there is NO LIFT.
SINGLE RM - 1 SINGLE BED (no window)
DOUBLE RM - 1 QUEEN BED (no window)
TWIN RM - 2 SINGLE BEDS (no window)
TRIPLE RM - 1 QUEEN BED + 1 SINGLE BED
QUAD RM - 2 QUEEN BEDS
Rooms with windows cost a little more.
Linen, towel, soap & shampoo are inclusive in the room rate.
Nearest Bus-Stop: directly opposite hotel
Bugis MRT Station: 6-min walk from hotel
Little India MRT Station: 8-min walk from hotel
Queen Street Bus Station: 2-min walk from hotel
Lavender Street Bus Station: 5-min by taxi from hotel
Golden Mile Complex at Beach Road: 5-min by taxi from hotel
Keppel Road Railway Station: 15-min by taxi from hotel
Facilities include international calls facility, fax service, photocopying service, broadband internet access, wifi access (selected rooms only), lockers, self-service laundry (wash & dry/detergent included), ironing facility and hairdryers. And for those making short trips to neighbouring countries, we provide free storage of your excess baggage if you are coming back to stay with us!
Haising is only a 20-min taxi ride from the airport. Alternatively, the Airport Shuttle Service, an executive coach service that takes only 9 passengers, is a good option for the lone traveller. Of course the most economical option is the MRT train that takes you from the Changi Airport Station to the Bugis Station in 24 min.
Little India, the Bugis Area, Arab Street, Orchard Road, Raffles Hotel, the Civic District and the Museums are all within walking distance. Chinatown, Orchard Road, Clarke & Boat Quays, Botanic Gardens, Holland Village and Sentosa are easily accessible from the bus-stop opposite Haising Hotel. Alternatively, you can take the MRT train from the Bugis Station (green line) or the Little India Station (purple line).
You can savour the authentic flavours of our local customs such as mingling with the locals at the pasar malam at the nearby Bugis Area or tasting authentic Chinese cuisine in Chinatown or bargaining for gold and spices at Little India or purchase fine cloths at Arab Street.
For those who wish to experience the dynamism of the shopping malls, restaurants and entertainment areas, the Bugis Area is down the road while Orchard Road, the Marina shopping belt, Clarke Quay, Boat Quay and Mohammed Sultan Road are only a few minutes away by public transport.
If you are venturing into Malaysia or Thailand, the QUEEN STREET BUS STATION is opposite Haising, a brief 2-min walk away. Alternatively, the Lavender Street Bus Station is a 20-min walk from Haising while the Golden Mile Complex is a 25-min walk away. For those who prefer the train, there is a direct bus service from Haising Hotel to the Keppel Road Railway Station. For those heading for Indonesia, you can take the MRT train to the Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal or to the cruise centre at HarbourFront.
** Haising Hotel is licensed by the Singapore Tourism Board
** A surcharge (per room per night) is applicable for stays on weekends (Fri, Sat & Sun), eves of public holidays & public holidays, major events, conventions & exhibitions
** Our rates are subject to change without prior notice. If you have a secured booking and the rate is different when you check-in, you pay the lower rate for the dates you have booked Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>