Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full payment upfront with no refund allowed
Additional Terms and Conditions
We take full payment upfront
We are ideal for large groups as we have high volume accommodation and entertainment capacity.
We can arrange for BBQ and drinks on the river with music and happiness as well as guided tours into the Oktoberfest tents
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
This puts you in the shoes of a patient at the Hangover Hospital https://vimeo.com/55466879
Contrary to the beliefs of some of our commentators...we can not be held responsible for the weather but we can how ever offer your the cheapest accommodation in a bunk raised above the ground (an advantage to other campground options that have you sleeping on the ground) in a kickass campsite with a fantastic vibe.
We offer extra blankets if you ask nicely enough and have a list of recommendations for keeping warm including our fantastic cuddle puddle facilities to combat those cold nites.
Our location is awesome. Thalkirchen is the green belt of Munich and only 15 mins from the Oktoberfest grounds. We have a beautiful river that runs through the park and the famous Munich wave (yes you can surf the wave and rent a board from us!!!) on our door step. The campsite is ISIS proofed and you will only hear the sounds of happiness and drunk laughter here!
The campground is in an excellent position to enjoy the Oktoberfest. The local underground station (U-Bahn Thalkirchen) is reached either by the regular local bus or 10 minute stroll. The station is just 3 or 4 stops from the Oktoberfest. The campground is in a nice leafy part of Munich right on the river with nice parks and local bars, beer gardens and restaurants within easy walk.
This location is very safe and secure with 24 hour guards and a 24 hour reception. Our checkin is open between 8am and 11pm (after which we charge a late checkin fee)
We have ONE types of accommodation
Bunks in tents where you have access to electricity and lighting in all dorms.
No lockers but a secure reception area. Each dorm has plug sockets to charge your stuff.
We also have an incredible cuddle puddle for the cold nites and getting to know your fellow Hangover Patient
What Hostival Is Not:
- 5-Star luxury accommodation
- A romantic getaway for couples
- It is not for the faint-hearted and only people serious about having fun should visit
- This is not ever going to be as clean as granny's house because (A) she turned down the offer to work for us & (B) we are a hospital for drunks and even cleaning the place twice a day makes it impossible to keep this place as neat as gran's house
What Hostival Is:
- Temporary overflow festival accommodation; ie: it's only there for a few weeks so it is basic - a bed, shower and toilet. What else would you need?
- Manageable on the pocket, especially if you are booking late
- A fantastic place to meet people from all over the world partying at the same festival as you
Hangover Hospital Oktoberfest Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00
Check out before 10:00
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only.
The campsite we operate out of charges for toilet paper and warm water tokens and this is beyond us. So are the prices of beer and food sold by businesses around us
If you are a fancy traveler with fancy things and want to keep them locked up we DO NOT HAVE PRIVATE LOCKERS. We can look after the basics in our basic lockable's however you can rent a locker at the main central train station
You will need to bring warm clothes, extra sleeping bag/blanket (as it can get super cold when you sober up!) your sense of adventure and be open to making new friends! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>