Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of cancellation or no show with less than 48h we will charge to the guests credit card.
In case of reduction in numbers, the clients still have to pay all people included on the reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We ask at the check-in a deposit of 5eur per towel and per key room. We also ask a security deposit depending on the number of guests.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We offer cheap beds in basic rooms, perfect for students, backpackers and other young travelers. As we provide over 150 beds, we’re also a great hostel to host groups! You can book private rooms as well as a bed in a dormitory (from 4 up to 10 people). All of our rooms have private bathrooms!
We like to keep things fun and cheap, therefore we try to include as many things possible in your booking: your breakfast (on weekdays served from 08.00 – 10.00 AM, in weekends we’ll let you sleep in for a little while, and breakfast will be served from 8.00 to 10.30 AM); WiFi (available throughout the whole hostel), linen and a towel (you’ll find it in your bed). You can also make use of our luggage room before check-in and after check-out. Our reception is there 24 hours a day to help you out with any questions.
Join us for a drink in our daily open bar accompanied by a fabulous roof terrace. Here, you can enjoy the first and last shades of sun while sipping from your beer and meeting fellow travelers, or try some of the delicious dishes from our BBQ. Also, we’ll have a daily happy hour; 2 drinks for the price of one! And if you don’t feel like socializing for a while, you can lay back and enjoy the sun in the pool!
Once you leave the hostel, the fun isn’t over. We are located in Lisbon’s city centre, right next to the Parque Eduardo VII, a great place to hang out with a group of (new) friends in Summer. Bars and restaurants are located around the hostel. If you want to go to the old city centre, it is about a 20 minutes’ walk over the big boulevard ‘Avenida da Liberdade’.
Not up to walking much? Take the metro, the Picoas (yellow line) and Parque (blue line) stations are just around the corner of the Hans Brinker. From there, the metro will take you to the old city center in 5 -10 minutes. Our staff is more than happy to explain you exactly where to go, and how. We can even provide you tickets for the public transport, together with the Lisbon Card, which provides you free entrance or discount to many museums and other cool cultural stuff. Also, we can arrange you walking tours, city tours, surfing classes and pub crawls.
To sum up: we’re a good money-for-value hostel. If you want to have a fun time in Lisbon, meet many people and only use your bed to have a (short) night sleep, this is the place for you! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>