Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Daily changing, healthy menus, a lovely Pizza place and a bar provide sustenance for the guests. Breakfast is served every morning.
Enjoy our deserted beach in the mornings and late afternoon. Between 12-16.00hrs there are usually daytourists around.
As we are an ecological place, we care about the conservation of water and other natural resources in the surroundings.
Boat trips and other excursions can be done. We are happy to assist you in the planning and booking.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: We are only reachable by boat! There is no road access to our place and it is not possible to walk into town!
Please note that we require an additional 20% deposit for bookings during carneval seasons, payable via PayPal.
Happy Hammock Eco Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No curfew. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>