Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The hotel is located right in the heart of the calm city of Jaipur. Harsoli Haveli is one of the oldest inheritance properties in Jaipur. We assure you to enjoy as well as experience the Rajasthan tradition with legacy look of Rajasthan. Now, the old historical building now changed into a hotel, has been gracefully renovated, superbly remodeled and filled with various advanced facility and service.
Enjoy visiting Heritage buildings, Castles, Gates, Forts, Museums, Havelis and Streets in Jaipur. If you are planning to book a real luxurious hotel having a true Indian flavour, then book Harsoli Haveli now, as we are the best heritage hotel in Jaipur. So, don’t waste your time! Book Your Rooms online with Harsoli Haveli. The hotel is aimed to offer a peaceful place.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours: 12:00 to 23:00.
6. Age restriction: 12+.
7. 12% tax.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>