Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We offer a choice of private rooms and dorms with gorgeous view of mountains. Hostel is equipped with a multi-cuisine rooftop mountain-view cafe, chilling space with hand on games, open balconies with every private room, library area, a yoga hall and an adventured filled travel desk, for activities like river rafting, bungee jumping, trekking etc. Hostel also provides two-wheeler and taxi service on demand. Hashtag also supports local artists and organise various community events and Live Music on weekends.
So come and chill Hashtag Hostel in Rishikesh to learn more about how one can calm & control the senses of all the materialistic things in the world.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes not included . 1000-2499 INR, 12% tax; 2500-7499 INR, 18% tax; over 7500 INR, 28% tax.
8. Breakfast not included in the booking.
9. In-House Multi-Cuisine Mountain View Cafe. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>