Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Near the hostel there are many supermarkets, ATM's, pharmacy, hospital, police station, exchange office, bakery and all city attractions like shopping malls, restaurants, bars and nightclubs are only 10 minutes walking from the hostel.
The best location ever dreamed for a hostel, totally focused to the international traveler.
Our friendly, helpful and multilingual staff is available 24 hours a day, and can help with any inquiry. We have updated information about tours, points of interest and local entertainment, as well as free city maps and tour maps.
With its own garden of 600m2, Hi Skopje is one of the few places in the city, where you can relax, have a nice stay and meet new people and cultures. The warm atmosphere in the garden is enriched with summer cinema and lounge parties.
Its own natural beauty, with hundreds of plants, inspired us to describe the 4 elements of the nature within the hostel.
Hi Skopje has clean and comfortable mix dorms and private rooms, and each of them has element that represents the natural beauty of Macedonia.
In every room for each bed we provide safety lockers and reading lights.
There is a large multi-purposed room, with PC, Wi-Fi internet access, full equipped kitchen and a cozy fireplace, where you can share your traveling experiences.
The place is secured with camera and security system.
We offer you safe and private parking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>