Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Clean, comfortable and fun! Meet heaps of people in our lounge, dining room or the balcony with the best view over the city.
A splendid opportunity is to enjoy the stunning spectacle Sound and Light either from your room or the balcony, overlooking the fortress. By means of audio-visual effects it represents episodes of the 7000-year history of Bulgaria, enlivens the fortress of Tsarevets, thus magically carrying you back to centuries gone by.
And as soon as you step outside you're only minutes walk from the museums, monuments, bridges, cinemas, city parks, Samovodska Charshia Square, restaurants and cafes, night clubs - how much time have you got? Conveniently, all major banks, ATMs and government offices are also extremely close by. There's a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room, internet access, a laundry and a comfortable lounge to make this a home away from home. At Hikers Hostel you'll have every convenience you need to make your stay carefree.
Comfort and enjoyment, cleanliness and friendliness, free internet and free wireless, our helpful staff works everyday to provide a superior level of service so your visit to Veliko Tarnovo will be most enjoyable and special.
In Hikers Hostel you get FREE:
Pick-up service from every place in Veliko Tarnovo;
Clean sheets + towels;
Non-stop internet and Wi-Fi;
24h hot showers;
Fully equipped kitchen;
Maps and directions to any point you need including full bus and trains timetables
And all the Fun you can take!
7.00 euro for tents per person including all extras
About us and Veliko Tarnovo:
A stop station for backpackers, adventure seekers and random travelers.
The hostel is designed to provide the appropriate environment for travelogue exchange and to offer alternative travel routes. The purpose of our attempt to share travelogues in a multi-national ambience is to broaden horizons and enrich both the novice and the experienced traveler. This initiative is designed to gather together contributors to a new vision of alternative travel and as such it will constantly be in progress.
Hikers Hostel is located in Veliko Tarnovo, a town once proclaimed the capital of the Second Bulgarian Kingdom and for many years, it has been a centre of political and spiritual life.
Veliko Tarnovo of today has managed to preserve the atmosphere of this glorious period almost intact. On account of its cultural and artisan heritage and its mid-point in Bulgaria, the town is the perfect home for Hikers Hostel. It is designed to provide the appropriate environment for travelogue exchange and to offer alternative travel routes.
Hikers Hostel is positioned in the most attractive but peaceful area of Veliko Tarnovo - the Samovodene Marketplace, which is dedicated to Bulgarian arts and crafts and is within walking distance of the town centre.
The two-storey hostel is in the vicinity of this unique street and offers a wondrous panoramic view towards the three historic hills - Tzarevetz, Trapezitza, and Sveta Gora.
It's the first hostel in town with the most experienced multinational stuff. We enjoy making BBQ parties in our yard/garden and we have learned that our guest love it too. And you are welcome. Join us!
Feel warm and welcome while exploring the night life with us in this young student town. We would love to take you for a pub crawl and show you what is good and what to avoid in the night.
We also offer you the opportunity to explore the beautiful mountainous area around Veliko Tarnovo.
Day trips to numerous eco-trails, monasteries, ethnographical complexes, combined with pick-nick in the shadows at the many waterfalls on the way.
Please Note: Food and pick up service are less than 9 Euros, but are not included in the price. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>