Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
It is situated :
0.55 Km (8 minutes' walk) from Tahrir square,
0.75 Km (10 minutes' walk) from The Egyptian Meuseum,
2.6 Km (13~15 minutes' drive - 35 minutes' walk) from Khan El-Khalili Market,
5 Km (20~25 minutes' drive) from Salah El Din Citadel ( Mohammed Ali Mosque is inside it),
2.5 Km (13~15 minutes' drive - 30 minutes' walk) from Cairo Tower
1.3 Km (16 minutes' walk) from Abdeen Palace,
19 Km (25~45 minutes' drive) from Cairo International Airport,
0.45 Km (6 minutes' walk) from Mohamed Naguib Subway Station (nearest one to the hostel),
0.65 Km (9 minutes' walk) from Sadat Subway Station,
1.9 Km (15 minutes' drive - 25 minutes' walk) from Cairo train station (for travelling from and to Alexandria, Luxor & Aswan),
1.1 Km ( 5 minutes' drive - 13 minutes' walk) from Go-Bus station.
And it is surrounded by many restaurants (with delivery service to the hostel) , lounges, banks, ATMs, Exchange places, supermarkets,...etc
* We are in the 2nd and 4th floor with two reception offices.
* Reception is manned 24 hours a day, and No Curfew.
* Check in is from 12:30PM
* Latest check out time is 12:00PM
* Payment is on arrival with cash ( Egyptian Pound, USD, Euro or English Pound) or credit and debit cards.
** Breakfast (with a drink) is included in the room rate ( private & shared rooms), it is available every morning from 8:00AM till 12:00PM.
** WiFi is free of charge
** There is laundry service.
** All rooms (Private & Shared) are equipped with air conditioners.
** There is a computer available for guests to use and printing is allowed for free.
*** The hostel offers - 24hrs - Cairo International Airport & Cairo train station transfer, 24hrs a day (Pick up/Drop-off) (additional Charge/Payment at the hostel); for inquiries, send us an email!
***The hostel organizes tours to the Giza pyramids and around all Egypt.
** THE SHARED ROOMS (mixed and female) are only for NON Egyptian and Arab nationals! (هذا النوع من الغرف مخصص فقط للمسافرين من غير المصريين والعرب)
* CHILDREN are allowed
* 8 and under can stay for free in the private ensuite rooms; others are considered as adults. To know how many children(8 and under) can stay for free in each room, check the room description or send us an email, showing your case!
* Here is the more detailed hostel address in English and Arabic (Maybe you need the arabic one during your stay) :
No.2 Building(provided with elevator), 2nd & 4th floor, Al Qady Al-Fadel st. from Mohammed Sabri Abou Alam st. Talat Harb Square, Abdeen, Downtown, Cairo, Egypt.
٢ شارع القاضي الفاضل، من شارع محمد صبري ابو علم، ميدان طلعت حرب، عابدين، وسط البلد، القاهرة. الدور الثاني والدور الرابع
Looking forward to your stay :) Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>