Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Due to the coronavirus outbreak in China, with immediate effect, Hop Inn will stop receiving guests with China travel history 14 days prior arrival. We will review your travel history by checking passport during check in. Sorry for any inconvenience may cause.
ATTENTION : the guesthouse called 'Hop Inn on Nathan 撲撲客棧(彌敦道)' is not our branch. Hop Inn only operates at a single location.
Tripadvisor's CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2019 - 2012
Voted the No.1 & MOST POPULAR HONG KONG HOSTEL 2012 By Hostelworld
Tripadvisor's TRAVELER'S CHOICE 2013 WINNER - TOP 20 BUDGET HOTEL
Tripadvisor's TRAVELER'S CHOICE 2012 WINNER - TRENDIEST HOTEL
Voted the No.1 HONG KONG HOSTEL 2011 and 2010 By Hostelworld
Dormitory provides 4 – 8 female beds (ensuite bathroom for female dorm) / 4 – 8 mixed beds, all equips with bunk bed.
Private room is designed and transformed into living artwork by a different talented local artist.
Located in central TST, HOP INN is a cozy hostel designed with a blend of art / culture. Quiet sleeping rooms / Chill & Cozy common area for relax or to meet new friends. Each space is designed and transformed into living artwork by a different talented artist. HOP INN is more than just lodging -- HOP into a living art space!
Hop Inn is a licensed Guest House (General) under Office of The Licensing Authority in Hong Kong. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>